Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    barbaracronin Guest

Default A Great Find!

Two years ago I gave birth to my daughter Amy and six months ago we were blessed with twins, Steven and Joyce. I am sure I don't have to tell you the financial drain that we felt. I found myself obsessing over money and ways to find savings to stretch our budget. My sister-in-law told me about this program at: http://hk852.to/coupon that she joined and said she had saved a lot of money almost immediately. Realizing that I no longer had a second of spare time to search the internet for family savings I too joined this program. I have been a member for four months and in those four months I have saved $ 768.92 just in groceries! I cannot thank this company enough for offering this program. I hope that this news may help you also as it has helped my family and I!!

ma2be Guest

Default RE: Pottery Barn Kids - Rocker

Do you know what the name of this rocker is at Bob's Furniture Store. I live in NYC and would like to call them to see if they have it before I head out to CT to the Bob's store. Thanks so much for letting us know about this. It's a huge savings!!

nycmomtobe Guest

I found a Sealy Rocker on the JC Penney website (www.jcpenney.com). It sells for $299. It comes in 4 colors (deep olive, deep plum, espresso, light sand). You can send away for free swatches.

ma2be Guest

Thank you so much!!!! I've been searching for this rocker at a lower price for such a long time!!! Thanks!

nycmomtobe Guest

JCPenney has a coupon for 15% off of furniture that ends today (12/19). The code is HOLIDON. I just ordered the rocker today.

I was considering buying this rocker as well. Seems like a really good deal. Can you let me know whether you like it once you receive it? It makes me a little nervous to order it sight unseen.

Thanks!

Melissa

nycmomtobe Guest

I ordered the Sealy Rocker in Light Sand. It is backordered until mid-January. They let you return if you don't like it. I'll let you know what I think when I receive it.

rosteve Guest

I checked with all the JCPenny stores in my area and none stock it, so we'd have to buy it sight unseen too - I'll be intersted in any views you have on it when it shows up. We hate buying furniture without even sitting in it.
    BTW in speaking with the JCPenny people at their 800 number they said that we'd have to pay return shipping if we don't like it, (they said approx $30 - but I suspect more) and we only have 7 days to decide this. As an alternative to home delivery though, they will deliver to a store and you can pick it up there and if you don't like the chair, return it to the, so that might help if you've got a wagon, pickup or suv.

nycmomtobe Guest

JCPenney called me and it is ready to picked up after this Thursday (1/10). We are going to pick it up this weekend and if I don't like it I'll return it on the spot. I was debating buying it without trying it out but since they have a return policy on furniture I gambled. I'll post my review on Monday.

nycmomtobe Guest

We picked up the rocker on Friday and I love it. It's very comfortable and I think a good bargain for the price. We don't have a SUV, so it was hanging out of the trunk, tied up with rope. We live a 5-minute drive away, so it wasn't too bad. I ordered the rocker in Light Sand, which is very light but it matches everything. I have it covered right now with a blanket. I would recommend the Dark Olive or the Espresso for a darker color.

FYI...While I was at the catalog desk, I found that JCPenney sells another similar chair rocker by Accents Furniture for $329 and there are more color choices (Navy, Burgandy, etc.) in a different type of fabric. But they didn't have the Sealy Rocker in the catalog. If you have any other questions, reply back.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast