I ordered a Dutailer chair from them Nov 20 and still have not received it as of March 8. They have poor service. I ordered from them instead of Good Night Ben because they quoted me 4-6 week delivery on the phone. Then I got a confirmation e-mail of 7-9 weeks. That was only going to be two weeks after my delivery date, so I decided to wait. I called them week 6 to find out the delivery date and was told it would be another 6 weeks. I told them I was going to cancel and they said they would contact the factory and get back to me. They never called me back. When I called them again, they said it would be two weeks. After two weeks, I called them again and they said they would call the factory and call me back. They never did. Needless to say this went on and on. I even left an stern message on their voice mail begging them to call me back and they never did. Out of the eight times I called them, they only called me back once. Two times they sent me an e-mail. The other times they never called me back and I had to recall them. I hope I get my chair before my son goes to kindergarden. I was ordering the sleigh chair which they no longer carry at the babies r us near us. The same chair is being sold at Pottery Barn Kids for over $800 dollars. I want to make sure that everyone does not have the same miserable experience I had. I am still not sure to this day if they are a legitimate company. Now my son is 2 and 1/2 months and I desperately wish I had listened to everyone else on this message board.