Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    vpalmer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Need custom changing pad?

The Rumble Tuff changing pad comes with screws that screw into the back of the dresser. They are discreet and seem to do a good job holding the pad in place although our baby has not yet arrived. We have the Bonavita 3 drawer dresser (42"w x 20"d x 32.5"h) and the Rumble Tuff changing pad and the fit is great. I have attached a picture so you can see what it looks like since our dressers only differ in width by 1".

Good luck,

Veronica
    Due with baby #1 6-16-03

vpalmer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Need custom changing pad?

Laura,

I am so glad the picture was helpful for you!! We found the corner shelf at the Pottery Barn Outlet. It is the Pottery Barn Honey stain. It is amazing how well the stain matches the Bonavita Pecan finish. The baskets on the wall are the Pottery Barn also in the honey color. Underneath the window I have a kids table that I bought several years ago for our nephews to use at our house. I figured it would be nice to have an empty surface to place things on. I have attached some additional nursery pictures so you can see the other Bonavita pieces. We also have the bookshelf and the Clayton Crib. The bookshelf was a bit of a splurge, but it is totally worth it. It is very well made and would look great in ANY room later on.

I hope all of this is useful!

Good luck,

Veronica
    Due with Baby #1 6-16-03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2