1stbaby Guest

Default Stroller Choices

Hi,

Went shopping for a stroller and can't decide on the best one. I like 3 of them...Peg Perego Venezia, PP Piko 3, and the Mclaren. The Mclaren is the lightest one, but you can't attach the baby seat. Venezia has the most features, but is sort of heavy. The Piko seems nice, but I don't know much about it. What's the best stroller to get without having to buy another one in the near future?

Thanks,
    Michelle
    Mommy to be June 2004

vikivoly Guest

Default RE: Stroller Choices

There is a seperate forum for stroller questions. If you scroll down from the main page you'll find it. You'll find more answers and get more responses there.

Thanks for posting.

1stbaby Guest

Thanks. Sorry, I'm new to this forum.

Michelle

yuji65 Guest

Hi
    You may have already made your decision. But one word- Inglesina! The Zippy is the easist to fold and you can use your infant car seat.
    Peg Perego is over rated. Trust me- go Inglesina Zippy!
    Maclaren is great once the baby is older.
    Hope this helps.
    Marci

Cassandra27 Guest

We have the Pliko P3 and love it. It may not be as light as the Maclaren you mention, but it sure is pretty light anyway. I love how it handles and how it looks. But it does not recline fully--we still put Jenna in it, but we place rolled up blankets on either side of her head to keep her from lolling all over while she's still so young. But it does have the 5-point harness, so that's nice. Personally, I like that my Baby Trend car seat doesn't fit in it. She spends a lot of time in the car seat, so I like that she can stretch out in her stroller and be more comfortable. We do also have the Snap N Go stroller frame for the super hot summer months, when we would rather her stay in her car seat with us than leave her car seat in the extremely hot car. (Who likes to get strapped into a really hot seat?)

Peregos might be a little overrated, but it's still a great stroller. HTH.

Cassandra
    mom to Jenna, born 02/03/04