Default Question about Bellini changing top covers and bedding

Does anyone know of a place to buy covers for the Bellini square changing pad? I know that Bellini stores are independently owned and that prices can vary slightly from store to store, but my local store wants $30 for the terry covers and I think the price isn't worth it for the quality of the cloth.

Also, does anyone own any Bellini bedding? Is it worth the $1000+ price?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Jennamax Guest

Default RE: Question about Bellini changing top covers and bedding

Honestly, I think the Bellini bedding is way overpriced.

My SIL has Bellini bedding that she spent about $1200 on, and I think it's ridiculous. There are tons and tons of other brands out there that are just as nice, and the quality is just as good.

Check out Lambs and Ivy, or Brandee Danielle bedding.

Additionally, since you can't use much of what's in the bedding set at first, it seems kind of ridiculous to me to pay that much for a crib bumper and quilt that's going to sit around and not be used anyway.

Thanks for your response. I agree--Bellini has fantastic, solid cribs and furniture (we purchased the Isabella crib, Jessica furniture pieces, and Dutailier glider and nursing ottoman and can't wait until they arrive) but the price of the linens is ridiculous IMO.

I liked the La Petite Bebe theme from Lambs & Ivy available at BRU, but I ultimately decided it was too pinkish for my taste. Instead, I decided to go with the Waverly Daisy collection from BRU. It has nice, soft greens and lilacs, and seems to wash well, according to customers'comments on the BRU Web site.

I still wish I could track down a store that carries a cloth cover that fits the Bellini-size changing pad. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Thanks again! Isn't this site GREAT?!

1stbaby Guest

We just ordered the entire set as well. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I didn't even think about the cover. I'm wondering if you can get something for less via internet. Even if you have to pay a bit more, I think it's still well worth having this type of changer. Isn't their furniture just the best? At least 6 of my friends have used their line in the past years, and not one complaint. We got the new Domani Line and the Alendra crib, it's their newest 3 in 1. Can't wait to get it!!

Good Luck,
    Michelle
    Expecting a gorgeous baby boy in June 2004