1stbaby Guest

Default Baby Love Store in Florida

Hi,
    Just wanted share my opinion on a store we have in Florida. Baby Love is a family owned 52,000 sq ft store which has the BEST customer service I've ever seen. They are so personalized and will answer every question for you. We are definitely registering there instead of BRU. I've been to BRU several times and it seems no one can help out with anything. As the BBB points out as well, their service is horrid. Also, Baby Love has good prices and will guarantee them as well. They have several people in each department who are very well trained to answer your questions. So if you live in the Southeast Florida area, check out this wonderful baby superstore. I'm glad we have so close by.

Michelle
    Expecting a baby boy June 2004

jmofarrill Guest

Default RE: Baby Love Store in Florida

I live near this store, too, and it is a great place. A little crowded with narrow aisles, but the selection and service are heads above BRU. I must have spent 45 minutes with one sales associate discussing the merits and drawbacks of mattresses when I was looking to purchase one! LOL

Lynnie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Baby Love Store in Florida

this is where i got my replacement glider cushions - the best price i could find anywhere, and very helpful people.