1stTimeParents Guest

Default Has anyone used the NEAT diaper pail by Safety 1st?

I just noticed the NEAT diaper pail by Safety 1st at BRU and can't seem to find anything about it in the book. Does anyone have any feedback about it?

Thanks!

Judegirl Guest

Default RE: Has anyone used the NEAT diaper pail by Safety 1st?

It might be too new for the book. I saw an ad for it and wondered also. Is it in the 6th edition? (Mine is the 5th.)

I use this and I LOVE it! It is kept in our room, and we have twin boys, so it gets alot of use. it has been almost 8 wks now since our boys have been born, and I still have not smelled any odors from it. I used a diaper genie with my 8yr old, and the smell would not stay contained. I am so happy with the purchase!

Jennifer

momto2boys Guest

I bought the NEAT diaper pail to replace a broken Diaper Genie and I LOVE it! I have had it for a few weeks now and have not smelled any foul odors emanating from it. In fact, I purchased another one this afternoon to replace the downstairs Diaper Genie.

burkesilver Guest

I just bought it to replace a diaper champ that did a horrible job containing odors. Although the NEAT is better in that respect, I find it a little icky to have to stick the diaper so far down the chute, past the clamps, into the bags - especially with very poopy diapers. All said, however, it is still preferable to the stinky diaper champ.