Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default RE: Duh!! I think I've been using my Diaper Champ wrong this whole time!!

Well I do it both ways and I don't think either one is better or worse. JMO though.

dr mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Duh!! I think I've been using my Diaper Champ wrong this whole time!!

Just wanted to say THANK YOU for posting this, apparently I am part of the Idiot Club too, because I have been using mine wrong for the past 4 months. Hopefully this will solve our ongoing problem with the lingering stink of poo...

-Cindy

MomtoRowan Guest

Count me in club. Guess I should have read the instructions! Going to change it as soon as I get home!!

Shellie
    Mom to Rowan - 2/19/04

milesmom Guest

I know I am late on this and maybe no one will read it but ... I just put a box of baking soda in the bottom (the kind for the frig) and it is really adding to the effectiveness of my Diaper Champ.

Michelle

DS - Miles 6/02

jlcana Guest

Let me join the "DUH" club-I've been doing it wrong for months and was about to go buy another Diaper Genie because the smell of the Diaper Champ was getting to me! Thanks to BBB for enlightening the brain dead in our house- I keep asking DH, "how many college degrees are in this house and how many does it take to figure out the Diaper Champ??"

Putting the bag up throgh the hole in the blue piece instead of under it made a huge difference! Thanks again!!!

Lisa
    Christopher 3/18/02
    Another boy EDD 9/20/04

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2