Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    baby Guest

Default RE: antique white furniture

Rachel Ashwell makes the most beautiful antique white crib but it is really expensive. I don't know her website but im sure you can find it through google. its worth seeing and her crib bedding is so gorgeous. I love her style.

persephone Guest

>How did you attach the pad? ...and did it ruin the top of the dresser?

Jen, I'm not the person you originally addressed this to, but I did the same thing. I bought a changing table pad (whichever one they sell at Babies R Us) and it has 2 little straps attached to one side, and comes with screws. You just fasten the screws, through the straps, to the back of the dresser. If it's like my dresser, it probably has some kind of particle board backing anyway, so it's no big deal to put a couple small holes in it.

So the pad didn't actually attach to the TOP of the dresser, but the back. It can still wiggle around a bit, but it's secure enough for my satisfaction (although I have yet to change a baby's diaper on it!).

Melanie
    EDD: 8-26-2004

InTheBiz Guest

Just for a bit of info...
    Ragazzi is not discontinuing the antico white....it is one of their most popular colors in their antico classico line....they have,though, come out with a new color called distressed snowdrift, which is just a less distressed brighter white than the antico white.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3