sniknshelb Guest

Default "Best Chairs Storytime Series" - Anyone know where to buy??

My wife and I are going out of minds trying to find the perfect glider. We think we have it down to the "Best Chairs - Storytime Series" glider.

We've found one we like at our local USA Baby, the problem...this store is horrible to purchase from, and I refuse to order anything from them.

So the question is...does "ANYONE" know of any place online to order Best Chairs Storytime Series from??

Any help would be greatful...thanks so much! Feel free to email us at: [email protected]

Todd & Sherry
    Toledo, OH
    [email protected]

edd: 10/02/04

Default RE: "Best Chairs Storytime Series" - Anyone know where to buy??

Contact Best Chairs customer service department via email (check their website) or telephone, and get them to tell you of other stores in your area or an online site. I had to order my Storytime upholstered glider last summer from a store in NC because there wasn't a dealer in SC...but it was SO worth it!!! Good luck!!

McQ is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I ordered my Best Chair from Buy Buy Baby. But that was before I found out about this company/person that was selling them on eBay for a really good price. Here's the link to the thread where I found out about it, an eBay auction as well as her e:mail address. HTH.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4314294046

[email protected]

Allison
    ~ mommy to Declan 3.24.03
    and number 2 EDD 9.14.04

Play Pen Guest

Dutailier makes a much better constructed chair. I do sell both. If you need some help holler

Fun Fair For Four Guest

Don't know if you've found one yet, but I saw it at buy buy baby too. It looked great, but we went with the sage. Nice people there to help.

Bill & Gina
    Round Hill, VA

EllaLovesEbay Guest

I got mine at Baby Village in Tampa. I had looked at the ones at USA baby and they were about the same price, but this one was a floor model on sale. So a little dingy but a great deal! It is very comfy, and I got the ottoman too, don't think I could live w/o it. My dh, who is about 6 foot falls asleep in it regularly :-)

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/12646.jpg