young Guest

Default EG Crib opinions?

Hello, I've been searching all over this forum for input on EG cribs, but can't find any. Does anyone own an EG crib? If so, what do you think of it? I just saw one on special at a store for $389 and am considering purchasing it instead of the Sorelle I was previously all set on. The salesman told me EG cribs normally run above $600 and are very good cribs. I was impressed because the release on the store model was so quiet. But, I would prefer to know what other consumers think before making a decision. I would appreciate any and all feedback. Thanks!

steph2003 Guest

Default RE: EG Crib opinions?

I am surprised nothing came up in your search - there aren't many posts, but I do remember some....but anyway, yes I own an EG crib + some of their case pieces. We are very happy with the quality & finish so far. I have the Camille crib with slats in cognac + the changing table, 5 drawer chest & bookshelf/toy drawer on bottom. My husband was willing to pay more for a crib with matching case pieces that were better made & we have been very happy thus far with the quality of all the pieces. I hope this helps, feel free to email me if you have any other questions. oh, $389 is a good deal, we paid over $600 for our crib.

rfeibelm Guest

Default RE: EG Crib opinions?

I've got the crib, combo dresser and 5 drawer dresser in Chloe honey color. While I can't tell you too much about the ease of use of the crib as my 4mo old still has not slept in it! But I can tell you that the case pieces are so haevy that I cannot move them! Really good quality. I would like to get a bookcase too, but I'll have to save my pennies. That is a really good price.

Rachel
    ds Benjamin 3/25/04