hyperjo Guest

Default Babies R Us BRAND Cribs?

Hi there,

I am interested in the following crib, but I can't find any info on the manufacturer, which is listed as Babies R Us. Does anyone know who makes the Babies R Us brand furniture? Or do you have any experience with this brand?

Here's the crib: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=baby&n=542376

Thanks!

EJ Guest

Default RE: Babies R Us BRAND Cribs?

If I am not mistaken, it is Jardine. If you scroll down you will see a link that says Brands > Jardine.

hyperjo Guest

Thank you, EJ. I would have never seen that as I didn't scroll down past the reviews to see the additional navigation links. Your response is very helpful.

mle Guest

I was looking at the same criba nd had the exact same question. You are not the only one who couldn't figure it out!
    Emily

StubbyDog Guest

Yes the Babies R Us furniture is made by Jardine, gliders, cribs, and case pieces. I have NOT, however, heard good things about Jardine. Spend a little time and read reviews of other Jardine products on the Babies R Us website.

I'm sure there are a lot of people satisfied with them, too!

mle Guest

Yes, I have read some of the reviews and they seem to be 50/50. Not all that high as far as I am concerned. I have found 2 other cribs I am looking at on Burlington's website, but they don't offer reviews.
    Emily