LAParent Guest

Default Changing Table recommendations

Hi! I want a traditional changing table. I am looking at less expensive options, less than $200. I am considering the DaVinci Monterey, and also the Child Craft tables. I don't have a crib to match, so my only criteria is that the changing table come in "natural".

I'd like something sturdy, that I can use to store stuff after its useful life as a changing table.

Thanks for any and all recs!

Laura

StubbyDog Guest

Default RE: Changing Table recommendations

We bought a Sorelle Roma changing table from JDee.net, for $120 shipping included.

http://www.jdee.net/catalog/product_...products_id=43

I'm very happy with it! Easy to put together, lovely wood, seems very sturdy.

bricorssk Guest

I also bought the sorelle roma from jdee.net. They are sooooo nice and email you back asap if you have a question. You cannot beat the price and it has free shipping! (they even mailed it out the day I ordered!).
    Corina

LAParent Guest

I ended up getting the Child Craft 2616 from a locally-owned store for $159. They had one in stock so I could pick it up right away. I really liked the finish - honey oak, and it seemed very sturdy. I was thinking I wanted wheels, but it will be more secure without them.

Thanks for your input, even if I didn't use it!

I'll post a review after I use it a few times.