milesmom Guest

Default What is the "standard size" for a changing pad?

I think I have an unusual sized changing pad on my Vibel changing table. I talked to the store and they suggested just putting a towel on top as the don't sell covers for it. I really don't like this option. I want a cover (and will use a towel on top of that, or disposable pads as needed). Anyway, I am looking online at changing pad covers and many just say "fit standard size changing pad" but don't tell you what that size is... can anyone help???

TIA.
    Michelle

angusmom Guest

Default RE: What is the "standard size" for a changing pad?

Standard size would be about 17"x32" - anything around this size (so could be an inch or two longer/shorter on either size or both sides). Usually the fitted changing pad covers have elastic around them and plenty of room to accommodate a little bigger and small than that size. Just make sure it's tucked around and under the pad tightly.

milesmom Guest

Thanks for the info... very helpful.

twodogs Guest

Cher at www.sweetpeaheirlooms.com can make a cover in any size you like. She just did some sheets for me in custom sizes and they are great (and the price is the same regardless of standard or custom size for the most part).