Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    papal Guest

Default Anyone interested in this twin bed with trundle?

I was going to order one for Leela.. if anyone else is interested, let me know.. I am sure if we got a few orders, they would give us a group discount of some sort.

http://www.ncfurnituredealer.com/Por...agecottage.jpg
    http://www.ncfurnituredealer.com/def...ct&prodid=3997

Thanks.. email me or post here. Since it is not an official co-op... hopefully it is okay to post here.. if not let me know and I will move this thread!

alkagift is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Anyone interested in this twin bed with trundle?

I might be interested, but not for that particular one (being a boy, I don't think DS would like all the swoops and the white, but perhaps I'm projecting my own stereotypes...). Does it need to be that particular bed?

Thanks,
    Allison
    Mommy to Matthew, who is TWO!

papal Guest

I guess not Allison.. I can talk to them and see what kind of discount they will give us. They do have some more boyish looking ones on the website too... though I do think this one is not too girly! :D

amp Guest

I think it wouldn't be too girly if you could get it in another color besides white. We have a white crib, but I swore I wouldn't buy a bed in white for DS. Natural, navy, red.....

But, we already have Jacob's bed awaiting delivery here in a local furniture warehouse, so I can't take advantage. I just wanted to say that the bed is really right up my alley tastewise, so I would buy for a boy if not in white. Just my 2 cents.

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have also wondered about white furniture for DS. It appears to be a boy's room in the picture though.

Rashmi, I love it and would possibly be interested. Does it come in natural?

kensjen Guest

I think white is OK for a boy, you can make the room look boyish with all of the bedding and accessories.

I *may* be interested, we need to get a twin bed for Jonah sometime, so let us know what you find out. :)

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

That looks a lot like what we are looking for, too, but in natural or some other wood tone. I don't mind the white for a boy, but DS's room is dark stained oak hardwood, doors and trim, and the white might be too stark against those.

Have you seen it in person, Rashmi? I'm wondering how the quality is for that price.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I might be interested. I know that I'm going to get a trundle for DD one day (and I like the style shown), but I'm not sure if timing would be right for us. Actually, I'm not sure if I can talk DH into purchasing a bed for DD right now as opposed to waiting for awhile... Please keep me in the loop, though!

papal Guest

I have not seen it in person Lori.. maybe someone in NC can go check it out for us?
    Maybe they make it in another colour too.. I am waiting for the CS person to call me back.

papal Guest

Susa, when the rep calls me back, I will ask him/her about other colour options and let you know!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast