Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    papal Guest

Default RE: Another option for boys...

That is cute! Deidra, do you have a link to their website.. I googled and came up blank. I wonder if they have trundle options.. I was thinking Leela would start out in the trundle since it is lower to the ground and after she gets good at not falling off, then move her to the bed. Also, it would be nice to have a trundle for guests..
    Thanks!

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hi Rashmi - Unfortunately, no, they do not have a website. However, here are several sites that carry their lines. Its called the Monterey Bed. The dresser and nightstand are from the stars collection if you're interested in those. I purchased my set from a local B&M and was able to take advantage of a labor day sale this past weekend.

http://www.rattleroll.com - look under room decor, then beds.

http://www.kidsfurniturenc.com/littlefarmhouse.htm - they don't have a picture of the exact bed but they do carry the Farmhouse line and you can email them for a quote.

http://www.poshtots.com - Its under beds - Monterey Bed. When you click on this link, click on detail photos for the trundle option. You can also see the available finishes as well click on a link that will show the entire collection from Farmhouse.

Also, you can see what the PBK one looks like in white as well:
    http://tinyurl.com/9ly25 - click on detailed photos for the picture of the bed in honey.

We don't have space issues at the moment so we decided not to purchase the trundle for now to save on costs. This bed collection is their top seller so there's not a possibility of it being discontinued anytime soon. There are two heights available when you hook up the side rails to the head and footboards. While Carson is young, we plan on putting the bed on the lower rail setting; in a few years when a trundle for overnight sleepovers come into play, we'll raise it and add the trundle. I've seen both the bed and trundle in person and I can tell you they're solid and well made. HTH!

ETA: Update links.
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

papal Guest

You are the best!!! Thanks for the links and the detailed reply!!

DDowning is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

You are quite welcome! I've been researching this set ever since I saw it IRL 6 months ago!!! Like Leela, Carson's a climber and I wanted a bed with a low footbed for the same reason you do!
    Deidra

Mommy to
    DS (2003)
    DD (2005)
    Kelly's Kids Consultant

steph2003 Guest

Default RE: Anyone interested in this twin bed with trundle?

Rashmi
    Can you ask the NC furniture place who the manufacturer is of this set ie is it Stanley Furniture, Broyhill, etc? If you can find out who makes it you might be able to see it in a local furniture store. Also if you find out who manufacturers it I can tell you other reputable places to buy from in Hickory & High Point (discounted at what you would find locally) even w/freight shipping you probably come out ahead since you don't pay NC sales tax.

papal Guest

Thanks Steph! They didn't call back today so i will call them tommorrow! Will definitely email you.. thank so much!

tigalig Guest

I wish I could! In another year, I would definitely be interested. I'm hoping to keep Mia in her crib as long as possible, one or two years (since she's soooo small). So my answer is yes, but no. x( Happy shopping!

Hi Steph,
    Do you live in North Carolina? I live in Hickory.
    Also, where is the furniture store that this bed is at in North Carolina?

Lisa
    Mom to Allie Nicole
    3-10-03

hellosmiletoday Guest

Nice site. They actually have an adult bed that is very similar to one I liked from Ethan Allen that I've been searching everywhere for (b/c I had bad experience with EA's crib). Anyway, Raleigh is about a 45 min drive so I'm going to try to check the store out in a few weeks.

There are several furniture stores in high point that sell beds similar to the one pictured above. I'm looking for a twin bed for DD in a similar style, but in cream. I took lots of pictures of twin beds at several furniture stores in high point and can check through my pictures if you are interested.

steph2003 Guest

Yes, I am in NC

I don't know the actual store this exact bed might be in....I think Rashmi probably found it by browsing on the internet.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast