Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: OT: IKEA Hemnes Collection Anyone?

I have the single HEMNES dresser in white in my bedroom and plan to get one in pine for my nursery. For the price, it's great. Nice clean, very finished look and it's held up really well. The only thing I would recommend, which we didn't do with our own dresser, but I plan to do with the baby's, is to use wood glue on all the drawers - where the drawer bottoms slide into the grooves on the drawer sides. It would give it some extra stability. Other than that, it's been great. I have the armoire and the nightstand too from this collection. I love the price!

Erin_Matts_Mom Guest

I have the 8 drawer dresser and the trundle bed. We've used the dresser in DD room for almost 3 years as a changing table, and it is great. I think that it is one of the nicer looking ikea lines.

Jen

VALLAMEN Guest

We just bought the Hemnes three drawer unit and the twin bed for my little guy's big boy room. We are happy with it. Can't beat the price. Looks nice, easy to put together, and the glides on the side of the drawers seem to hold up better and open/close easier with a toddler involved. We were trying to be realistic - didn't want to spend big $ and then sweat it if it was destroyed by a soon to be two year old.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3