Thread: poshtots cribs

Default poshtots cribs

anyone have any feedback on the quality of cribs from poshtots or service? Specifically, I'm interested in the Ashton cottage crib, but it doesn't seem to say who the manufacturer is. Thanks.

momof2inOhio Guest

Default RE: poshtots cribs

The crib is made by Stanley and is part of their Summerhaven collection. I've never seen the crib in person so I can't speak to the quality. When I read your post, I went to the poshtots website to check it out. The rest of the collection (bunk beds, dressers, etc.) looked like Stanley . I did a Google search on Stanley Young America (the name for their youth line) and poshtots as well as some other etailers came up. For better pricing, call Stanley for a local dealer. You can probably get the crib for about $100 cheaper.

Good luck!

Thanks so much! I'm in Ohio (Columbus) too btw...Go Bucks!

momof2inOhio Guest

GO BUCKS!!!! I'm wearing my old and sloppy Ohio State tshirt right now as I type! I went down for the BIG GAME, couldn't get tickets, but loved the whole atmosphere!

If you're in Columbus, you should have access to some pretty good Stanley pricing. I'm in the CLE/AKR area and there's a huge store in Hartville called Wayside Furniture that has killer prices. Also, DON'T buy from any USA Baby stores in Ohio. There is a post on the Baby Bargains blog about how the store was fined, the Ohio AG office bought charges, etc. I know that they are franchised, and individually owned but I'm pretty sure that all of the ones in Ohio are intertwined.

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks again for your help. I called some furniture companies in NC and even with the delivery charge, I'm saving over $500 on the crib and dresser. Thanks, Go Bucks!

RJH Guest

Hi, do you mind if I ask what NC store you ordered your Stanley nursery furniture from? I've been trying to find a store in NC that carries them. Thanks!

I ordered mine from Furniture Land South www.furniturelandsouth.com
    and I believe Boyles Furniture also carries the line. www.boylesfurniture.com