Tklshop Guest

Default Looking for Ragazzi crib assembly instructions

Please help! I'm missing the assembly instructions for an older (manufactured August 2000)Ragazzi crib. Model # is 001-09. Anyone out there have the instructions? Thank you!

Default RE: Looking for Ragazzi crib assembly instructions

You may want to duplicate post this to the Lounge. I would think most people who have a crib manufactured that year aren't typically looking at Nursery Necessities b/c they have all of their stuff. Good luck.
    Alaina
    Alex Feb '03
    and #2 in early summer '07

jill317 Guest

Hi, did you ever find instructions. I have a 2004 crib and can't find my instruction booklet. Have wanted to turn crib into toddler bed for months. Any help would be most appreciated.

Jill
    Los Angeles

HeatherDicintio Guest

I have a Ragazzi Crib #511, Massimo Distressed Carmella, purchased in 2004. I can't find my instructions to turn it into a toddler bed also. Any help would be great as to how to do it. All I know is Raggazi is out of business and the company who bought them out will be up and running in September. Can someone help me turn the bed into a toddler bed?

Heather

kidsme Guest

Hi,
    I know there is a retailer in St. Louis that was a very big dealer and may still have some Ragazzi cribs left. I would think that they all convert very similar. If they don't have the crib, they may be able to get the instructions for you.
    The name of the stores is Treasure Rooms - You could probably look them up on the web and find their info.
    Also try Babyland Kansas City. They still have some Ragazzi on their floor.
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck.

Found these online:
    http://www.babyfurnitureplus.net/fil...20hardware.pdf
    (for older Ragazzi cribs)

and

http://www.babyfurnitureplus.net/fil...20hardware.pdf
    (for hidden hardware Ragazzi cribs)