sealka Guest

Default What is the best lullaby CD (not sure if this is the right place to post!)

I don't know where to post this? but I'm looking to find a really good lullaby CD (preferably one with words so I can learn to sing them, although instrumental is good too).

Any suggestions? Thanks!

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: What is the best lullaby CD (not sure if this is the right place to post!)

Favorite instrumental: Disney's Lullaby CD (vol 1)
    Favorite with words: Mrs. Moon, which is actually a book that comes with the CD. The songs aren't all well-known, but they are really good. I love that CD! My son likes to "sing" along (he's 8 months old, but he's definitely trying to sing!)

gina is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: What is the best lullaby CD (not sure if this is the right place to post!)

I got one from target that I like. They had it at the end of the aisle near the greeting cards. It was at the kiosk where you can listen to bits of each CD. Iwill try to find out the name. It is all instrumental.

We also like Kenny Loggins Return to Pooh Corner. We listen to both of these every day.

Gina E

DD 15 yr Jade
    DD 12 mo - Happy First Birthday Olivia!

DD has always fallen asleep to this one: Lullaby Themes for Sleepy Dreams: http://www.amazon.com/Lullaby-Themes.../dp/B00000J6OM
    Fancy Nancy 8/04
    Snuggle Puppy 5/07
    "You know, you really wear me out. But I love you anyway."

lynettesmall Guest

I agree with the first poster....the Disney Lullaby Album is great. It's all instrumentals and is available at Target. There is a drawing of a baby in a yellow sleeper on the front with a little Mickey curled up next to the baby.

I'm sure by now, you have found the CD you are probably happy with, but thought I would mention that the Baby's Dream website (I have a couple of their furniture pieces) has a special offer page with 2 different CDS on it as well as a couple free items that they will send you if you request it.

http://www.babysdream.com/Marketing/SpecialOffers.htm

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I rather like this "Music for Little People: Lullabye Favorites" The singer's voice is clear and lovely, the songs are pretty, sing-able and simple tunes, and at less than $7, it's easy on the wallet:
    http://tinyurl.com/2a9w5k