dlap Guest

Default mobile on convertable crib?

i finally decided on a convertable crib vs. traditional style. but after ordering i was wondering if it is possible to attach a mobile? the back is higher and rounded. all photos i see are of traditional cribs with mobiles not convertable. Just wondering if anyone knows.
    thanks

RJH Guest

Default RE: mobile on convertable crib?

It will most likely depend on your specific mobile and your specific crib. I have a convertible Pali crib and I was able to find a way to attach the mobile, even though the top rail was too wide for it. I attached it to the flat piece right below the rounded rail. It worked fine. You might just have to play with it to make it work.

SpaceGal is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I have a Bassettbaby sleigh bed style convertible crib and a Davinci Emily crib. I was able to place out Tiny Love Symphony in Motion mobile and our (old version) of the Fisher Price aquarium on the side rails without too much of a hassle. I would have never been able to get them on the headboard or footboard parts of either of my cribs though...so it might be that you have to hope to fit it onto the side of the crib you choose.

jakesmomee Guest

I bought a new pc the other day so my mobile can fit on my convertible crib. I already threw away the package but I think the company was Small Fry or something like that. It is just a different arm with a clamp on it so that you can put it on a convertible crib instead of having to screw it on like the regular mobiles. Hope this helps!