Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ttcwaldo Guest

Default Munire New Collection - Urban

Has anyone purchased this new collection yet? I can get the 3 pieces - crib, dresser/hutch and 5 chest drawer for li'l under $2000. It's in stock at our local furniture store. I'm trying to decide between this collection and the Creations April collection. Both come in the Espresso color.

http://www.munirefurniture.com/urban_03.htm

26miler Guest

Default RE: Munire New Collection - Urban

Hello,

I just ordered the Newport Collection myself. It was between that and the Urban. :) While I don't have first hand experience using it yet, after seeing it in person, I don't think we could go wrong!

ttcwaldo Guest

Hey,
    Thanks for the response...I like the Newport Collection too! I read somewhere that the back of the hutch was not made of real wood or something like that so that's why I was wondering if anyone had any opinions about it.

I'm going to order mine this weekend!

26miler Guest

hmmmm...I didn't hear about that! I hope it's not true. Though I can honestly say I didn't look back there!

I'm excited about it! I ordered a different brand a few days ago and was not thrilled, so I cancelled and found this.

I hope we love it! What's the lead time for yours?

26miler Guest

hmmmm...I didn't hear about that! I hope it's not true. Though I can honestly say I didn't look back there!

I'm excited about it! I ordered a different brand a few days ago and was not thrilled, so I cancelled and found this.

I hope we love it! What's the lead time for yours?

ttcwaldo Guest

You know what I didn't either (lol)! I just thought it was beautiful when I saw it...they had the Newport hutch and dresser on the floor and just the Urban crib on the floor...

When I went in last month they actually had all the pieces I wanted in the warehouse so I just had to set a delivery time....I'm hoping that's still the case.

I'll go scope it out again and let you know but heck whose going to be looking back there anyways!!!!

jasping Guest

-Which warehouse were you visiting?
    -Would you mind share w/ us how much you paid/they quoted for the Urban colletion?

My husband and I are both interested in the Urban, too. Just haven't stopped by any store, neither had any clue of which price range it falls in.

ttcwaldo Guest

I live in NE -- I got it at Nebraska Furniture Mart. The back of the hutch is made out of a much thinner wood (not sure if it's wood at all) but I noticed that the other brands beside Munire were like that too....

Here's what I paid for it:
    crib - $479
    hutch - $315
    combo dresser - $555
    5 drwr chest - $555

I didn't order the conversion kit yet -- will do that later and I think that was like $115.

It's a beautiful set!

26miler Guest

Holy crud!!

This was what I was quoted for the Urban:

Urban Crib-- $579
    Combo-- $659
    Chest of Drawers-- $659

The Newport which I bought was:

Newport Crib-- $579
    Newport 6 dr-- $729
    Chest of Drawers-- $679

Did I get screwed or what??

ttcwaldo Guest

The price that you were quote for the "combo" -- does that include the hutch as well? If so, then no you didn't screwed at all --- My total was $1904 and includes the 4 pieces: crib, hutch, dresser, and 5 chest drawer.

When I had my sister check around in Atlanta -- I was quoted way higher prices. I don't know why it's less expensive here in Omaha. If you like I can send you mine receipt and maybe they will match the prices?????

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast