kep is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Can anyone review/compare the various cribs @ Target.com?

Please? :) Target only has a smaller model in the store to look at, and I'm hesitant to order online without seeing one is person. Can anyone help compare the different features of the cribs online? Are they sturdy? Do they hold up well? How bad is the shipping?

As always, thanks.

Kelli

Proud Mommy to Lukey (2003). Weaned after 3 years of happy nursing!
    And Mommy to our newest baby, Joseph, born 3 days after Christmas.

Default RE: Can anyone review/compare the various cribs @ Target.com?

I bought the Do Your Room white convertible crib and I really like it. The price was right and the quality is comparable to those cribs at BRU. Target's shipping is horrendous. The particular crib I bought was available in store so I lucked out.

Here is the crib I bought:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000IMNK52

They are having a promo 15% of furniture orders, so that may help bring the total price down.

Default RE: Can anyone review/compare the various cribs @ Target.com?

I too got the convertible crib from Target: http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000IMNK52

The crib was shipped through a freight company and showed up on a day we didn't expect, but luckily we just pulled into the driveway just before the driver was about to leave. Other than that, the crib was simple to put together and looks gorgeous. We couldn't be happier. We actually ordered all the pieces that matched and each was very easy to put together. Read the reviews for the crib you're interested in. That's why we decided to take a chance. If it wasn't for the reviews posted on the Target site, we wouldn't have risked it. Plus, the prices are so much cheaper than the baby stores.

Hope that helps...

Jen