Default CD diaper pail with step-on pedal to open - recs?

I'm deperately seeking a cloth diaper pail with a step-on pedal to open that is reasonably priced and size 54 gt/13 gal/59 L (standard) size. Please - can anyone help?? I'd prefer metal over plastic - but will take what I can get. Air tight would be nice to control odor, but I'm open to all suugestions.

Default RE: CD diaper pail with step-on pedal to open - recs?

We use cloth diapers (through two kids!) and love out brushed stainless steel can, step on from target! It cost about $60ish back in 2003 but WELL worth it...we don't smell a thing (as long as you do not let them sit for too many days!) and only then when it is opened--we lined it with our Fuzzi Bunz diaper pail liner and it works great it is 30L or the equivalent of a "tall kitchen garbage bag" we have one in our kitchen too...stylish and functional!

Default RE: CD diaper pail with step-on pedal to open - recs?

I have been CDing for over two years. I have used a plastic $10 target kitchen garbage can and it has worked great. If you prefer the look of metal I have seen them at Bed Bath and Beyond, Target and Williams Sonama. My SIL has a diaper decor she uses with her cloth diapers and she really is happy with it. Get a reusable liner like a bummis or a snap ez. So glad you are going to cd!!! So good for baby, the earth and your walet. Good luck!!!
    Sarah