Thread: mattress pads

joodyjr Guest

Default mattress pads

I guess I have a two part problem.. first: I hate my son's mattress because of the vinyl cover. It makes him sweat so bad and he's very warm when he's sleeping. I realize this vinyl is a saving grace of sorts since it wipes clean, but my goodness. I wouldn't want to sleep on one. Apparently no one sells crib mattresses that do not have the vinyl cover.. or not that I've seen. Second: is there a mattress pad that can help????

Default RE: mattress pads

Sure, most chain stores like Babies R Us sell crib mattress pads! They aren't hard to find.

Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
    BABY BARGAINS
    Email: [email protected]. Web: www.windsorpeak.com. Phone: 303-442-8792
    Address: Windsor Peak Press, 436 Pine Street, Boulder, CO 80302

joodyjr Guest

I have a mattress pad, but apparently not a very good one. Can you recommend a particular one that might help?

Lands End (www.landsend.com) sells crib mattress pads that are waterproof, but do not have a vinyl cover. In fact, the one I have for my son's crib, you can't even tell that it is waterproof by looking at it or feeling it. It has a nice cloth top. (I know it is waterproof, because when I wash it, it sometimes is filled with water which I have to 'dump' out before putting it in the dryer).

Sarah