beachmom Guest

Default Inexpensive nursery art on-line

I saw some cute art prints at specialty baby websites (like poshtots.com and others). Unfortunately, a lot of these prints cost upwards of $80+ for a framed 16 x 20 print. Instead, you can go to art.com and look in the "youth" section. The selection is pretty good. You can buy the prints unframed (for around $10-13), then go to Aaron Brothers and buy my own mat and frame (for another $15-20).

mama2be Guest

Default RE: Inexpensive nursery art on-line

I second that...Art.com is an EXCELLENT source, they were one of my clients in Durham NC. Their site has tons of posters etc...non only child related. They are great!!!

k2 Guest

Thanks! I'm going to go look. Just and FYI... I wanted one of the prints from poshtots.com, a Kelly Rightsell print. So I went to her website and I was able to get just the print from a local retailer for $35, and then I bought my own matte, and frame vs. the $85 +tax I would have paid if I had bought it with the frame.

starrynight Guest

check ebay under baby items, alot of times people sell prints and some of them are even personalized for anywere from $1.00-5.00, and if you buy more then one most of them will combine shipping. Althought they are not framed you can buy cheap frames anywhere. They have all kinds of stuff.