Default Seen Picci bumper ensemble?

I saw a really cut set in nice quality, but I have never heard of this company. anybody know anythng about them. They are an Italian import.
    Barbara

angusmom Guest

Default RE: Seen Picci bumper ensemble?

I've seen this bedding, too. It's very high-end - lots of washable silk and appliques and stuff. A little bit expensive from what I have seen, but they do have a range of prices.

I believe this bedding is being imported by the same company that imports the Inglesina strollers from Italy. Good things I have heard is that they plan to keep the Picci stuff instock so it will ship within a week or so.

I don't know that much more, except their web site is at:
    http://www.picci.it

They show a lot of collections at their site, and I don't know if they all will be imported to the US or not.

Good luck!

tclark2003 Guest

We are actually planning on getting our crib linens from Picci. It is now sold in the USA at fine baby boutiques and some websites. I've seen the linens in person and it is gorgeous. The prices range from $200 - $1000+ for the basic 4 piece crib bedding (i.e., crib skirt, bumper, fitted sheet, and comforter). The two things that were the deciding factor for me were:

(1) simple design and elegant design: I can no longer stand to look at anything "curly-Q". The designs are something that you can use year after year bc it's much more refined than other more common brands.

(2) Sumptuous fabric: Picci really stood out because it relies more on the use of very high end textured fabrics, instead of busy baby designs. It is BEAUTIFUL in person.

Here is a link to a site that sales a large collection of Picci:

http://www.livingincomfort.com/picci-c-bding.html

If you are interested in Picci, check out Gordonsbury Company sold on poshtots.com. They came in a close second for us.

Good luck!

tinkerbell1217 Guest

Wow, now I am hooked on expensive bedding!!! This stuff is gorgeous!!! I just don't think DH would agree to spend $600 on crib bedding!! Hmmm, lets see, what can I sell on Ebay??

Kelly