Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nat12 Guest

Default RE: Ultimate Crib Sheet

I opted to buy a couple of the smaller sheet savers instead of the UCS. Hopefully they'll be enough (I'll know after baby decides to get here!), plus I can use them as a changing pad or whatever.

Natalie
    edd June 2

bnme is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I use an UCS but DS really doesn't wet through often at all. But for us the sheet saver is a must becuase he is a spitter. However, I am glad I have my UCS on the rare times he doese wet through!
    Donna

Mom to JT 1/03 and TJ 8/04

egoldber is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

You may or may not need them. I still use them all the time. As your baby gets older and can pee a lot more, sometimes night time accidents start to happen again. And hopefully you will never have to experience the joys of diarrhea or vomit in the crib!
    Beth, mom to older DD (8/01) and younger DD (10/06) and always missing Leah (4/22 - 5/1/05)

Uh, yeah, that's actually the beauty of the UCS. A few months ago, DS had a terrible stomach virus and woke several times in pools of diarrhea or vomit. It was great to just remove the UCS and dump it in the washing machine. My crib mattress fits very tightly, so I actually have to remove it to change the sheet and mattress pad. The UCS completely prevents that.

In DS' early months, it was not uncommon for him to "flood" his cradle sheets more than once in a night. Cradle sheets were easy to change but, if he had been in a crib at that time, the UCS would have really been a tremendous help. I definitely recommend this product, even though I too have had the plastic lining "crack." Also, to the original poster, I think $13 is a good price. I paid several dollars more at TRU, and I still thought it was worth it!

Helene
    mommy to Joseph 12/29/01

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3