Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Piplette3 Guest

Default RE: cute baby sleep sack / swaddler -- alternative to the halo

Honestly, no, at least not by August. I tend to manufacture limited editions of HuggaBebes, not keeping too much fabric on stock. The HuggaBebe is a real creative process. But if I find out that the polka-dot is such a crowd pleaser, I may create a permanent polka-dot line. What color would you like to see?

You can send your suggestions by email at mailto:[email protected]

Marie Eve

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Can you explain the difference between the new and older versions of your Huggabebe? When I look at the pictures, they look pretty much the same. I understand that there are other velcro pieces that you have added, but I'm confused as to where they are and how they work. One thing that looked like a difference is that it looks like you can put the babies arms inside the sack with the new style and maybe that wasn't possible with the old. Is that a difference, or is it just a picture that you took with the new style and not with the old. Thanks for your explanation!

Dcclerk is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Whoops! I totally forgot about the non-commercialization policy. I will email you directly so that you don't get in trouble here. Sorry for my bad!

Kerry

Have I mentioned my child is due tomorrow and seems to want to spend his/her 1st birthday in utero?!

bluej Guest

I got the new Huggabebe w/ the arm holder things a couple of days ago. It is wonderful! No matter how tight of a swaddle I'd put Ryden in, he could wiggle his little arms out of it and end up hitting himself on the face instead of just nestling his little hands below his chin. If hitting himself didn't wake him it certainly scratched his face on more than one occassion (hard to keep those tiny little nails short). I've only been able to use it for the past couple of nights but it does seem that he sleeps better, w/ less waking b/c he's not hitting himself or he's not cold b/c he's undone his blanket. So far I'm really impressed w/ this product.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2