Chareva Guest

Default Replacement Glider Cushions

Sorry, I know I've read about a site that sells replacement glider cushions, but I can't find it now. Any one know where I can order a thicker cushion? I may end up making one instead. Thanks.

heidi_timms Guest

Default RE: Replacement Glider Cushions

I bought a set off of ebay. Most of the sites that sell Dutalier cushions charge about $150 for the rocker and ottoman. I got mine off of ebay for $10.99 for the ottoman and $39.99 for the rocker cushions. The arms only snap on one end because I have an older model of rocker, but it fits perfectly other than that. The ones that I got are sold on www.jcpenney.com.

Here's the set I got off of ebay:

http://www0.jcpenney.com/jcp/Product...&SearchString=

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Chareva Guest

Thanks for the tip. I'll check it out.

I found a used Cherry glider through Craig's list. It's a great site for people who are looking to buy or sell their stuff. I live in the LA area so my local site is http://losangeles.craigslist.org :7

Anyway, I found a really nice used glider and ottoman for $125, but I love the Checker and Dot Pattern cushion that comes with the Dutailier Maple finish glider for 449.99 sold at BabiesRUs. I want to find that exact style of cushion. It was by far the most comfortable with the best lower back support of all the cairs I tried, but I didn't care for the color of the glider. Now I'm searching for that exact replacement cushion to put on the glider I just bought.

I'll keep searching.

heidi_timms Guest

Any Dutalier dealer can order cushions for you in whatever fabric you like.

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03