cdlamis is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default What bedding companies do you like?

I am trying to find cute toddler bedding so I thought I would poll to see what bedding companies you like for baby/children.
    I like Wendy Bee, Baby LuLu, Pottery Barn, and Graham Cracker- but some of these are expensive.
    Thanks~
    Daniella
    Mom to Julia 6-13-02

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: What bedding companies do you like?

I really like the quality of The Company Store - and you can do some fun mixing and matching with their stuff!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

vikivoly Guest

I love the style and quality of Brandee Danielle Bedding.

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just bought some Pottery Barn bedding for my toddler. The quality is wonderful, however, it did wrinkle in the dryer. I call customer service and they were surprised but there are earlier threads that confirm other people have had the same problem. I might return the duvet cover and just use the sheets with the quilt. I also like Pine Creek which does not wrinkle nearly as bad and Laura Ashley. Lands End is basic but very nice. I ordered sheets from Land of Nod. I likedd the quality but returned it due to color not working in decor so I don't know the wash and care factor. Hope that helps.

ginamlee Guest

I LOVE California Kids. They have a big variety and their items come in sizes to fit most any size bed. I found this very helpful when coordinating a room shared by both an infant and a 5 year old. You can view their lines here: http://www.calkids.com/

cara1 Guest

I also like California Kids and Company Store. Although California Kids sheets fit a bit loose. Rainbee.com is a great site for all bedding.

kacers Guest

I have and really like Luv Stuff. They have tons of accessories to match all of their bedding. The quality is excellent as well.

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love Susan Turner designs although they are extremely expensive. My mother is actually making a crib set inspired by the Neeman's Garden design. It's great to have a mom who can sew!
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06