tinkerbell1217 Guest

Default Glenna Jean bedding

What do you think about Glenna Jean?? I mean the quality and pricing, etc.. I have fallen in love with the Emma & Baby Kate set. Its feminine and pretty without being too frilly and girly with pink, pink, pink! Any comments??

Thanks,

Kelly

AndrewsMommy Guest

Default RE: Glenna Jean bedding

I have the Glenna Jean Duck Duck set and have been pleased with it. The only thing that I didn't like was the sheet. It was like a piece of sandpaper! I do love the quilt, bumper, and skirt. I also ordered extra fabric and had a window treatment made. We have the quilt hanging on the wall, so it's not really getting used, but the bumper has been great and so has the crib skirt!

Tina
    Proud Mom to Andrew 3/03

babytimenow Guest

I think it's really really nice, i have the christopher set and I love it. I got it at stinkybaby.com and got an awesome price. If you find a better price there'll beat it. I looked into other bedding sets and I wasn't as pleased.

angusmom Guest

I would absolutely be in favor of any glenna jean bedding. My friend has Serengetti and it's gorgeous and well made. Plus I think they are a nice company and have been around for a while and they set their own trends and style. They are widely available online and in small baby stores.

tinkerbell1217 Guest

Thanks to all who answered!! I have decided this is what I want if we have a girl!!

Kelly

tippy Guest

>What do you think about Glenna Jean?? I mean the quality and
    >pricing, etc.. I have fallen in love with the Emma & Baby Kate
    >set. Its feminine and pretty without being too frilly and
    >girly with pink, pink, pink! Any comments??
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Kelly

Beware shrinking bumpers!!!!!!!!!!! I purchased the barnyard friends set with bumper, bed skirt, quilt and sheet. I thought I had a defective bumper when I tried to put it on my son's crib and it was short. Buy Buy Baby replaced it for me and the replacement fit but after washing it a second time it was short. The third bumper fit before I washed it. I followed the labels instructions and washed in warm water, dried on low setting the previous two times. With the last one i washed on cold and dried low till damp and finished with air dry. IT WAS STILL SHORT!!!!!!!!!! Maybe it's just this particular set but I will not buy Glenna Jean again.:(

angusmom Guest

I think it was probably that particular set, which is one of the sets Glenna Jean imports (I think from India), and not one of the ones they make in the U.S. Maybe it was a problem with that particular run from overseas. And at least they replaced it for you a couple times, that says something about their customer service even if the product was bad. I think it's always good to say if there was a problem with a product but judge the company as professional if they have good service. So it's good that you mentioned they replaced it for you so we know they took care of it. :)

Vajrastorm Guest

Default I have Serengetti pieces

And I love them. Granted, I don't have the full set - I don't want a bumper (SIDS) and I decided to get my own sheets to make sure they were good quality, but I love the bedskirt and pillows (for the rest of the room).

I suppose I'm not a good person to answer because I don't have an entire set, but I thought I'd throw in how darn pretty Serengetti is :)