petersmom Guest

Default Banana Fish Jessica Bedding

After much deliberation over crib bedding ( okay maybe obsessing) I finally found something I like for our future daughter. It is by Banana Fish and is called Jessica. Did I mention I really, really, love this!! Well, here are my questions:
    -Does anyone have this, and if so, how well does it hold up?
    -Where is the best place to purchase this bedding?
    Here is what it looks like, and so far the best price:
    http://www.rainbee.com/display_item....=4825115.23261

I am looking to purchase the bumper pad, crib sheets,organza dust ruffle, and reg dust ruffle.

Any help would be appreciated,
    Petersmom,
    soon to be Hannah's mom as well

PattiB Guest

Default RE: Banana Fish Jessica Bedding

I recently bought the "Jessica" pattern for my future Hannah too, and I can't yet speak to how well it holds up, but I found a great deal at a store in Atlanta. I don't know if they will ship out of state, but they have a pretty large selection of sets in-stock that they are selling at discounts and I bought the Jessica set for $230 which included the regular dust ruffle, bumper pad, quilt, 2 crib sheets, and a sham. I don't even think I'm going to use the bumper pad but you had to buy the set as is and it was still cheaper than buying the separate pieces elsewhere. I know they had at least one other Jessica set which included more....bumper pad, crib sheet, organza dust ruffle, regular dust ruffle, quilt, valance, diaper stacker and sham for I think around $300 plus they have another 10% discount going on for all of these already discounted sets.
    They say you have to buy whatever comes in the package but they were willing to swap out a few smaller things for me that I didn't want. All of their bedding packages were final sales though. The store is called New Baby Products (404-321-3875). As for internet shopping, I couldn't find anything less expensive than the site you mention.

Good luck to you!
    Patti

petersmom Guest

Thanks Patti, I'll be calling tommorow!:-)
    Stephanie

petersmom Guest

Just called and ordered the pieces I wanted. Thank You. The people were very friendly and helpful at the store.I even saved by not having to pay taxes!
    Thanks Patti!!!
    Stephanie