Thread: MB Baby

llcoddington Guest

Default MB Baby

Hello. Anyone know anything about MB Baby? I found a baby bedding pattern I really like from this maker, but can found NO info about this company. Would really like any info you might have.

angusmom Guest

Default RE: MB Baby

MB Baby was a division of Marcus Brothers Textiles. They are a huge and reputable fabric and textile products manufacturer. However last I heard their MB Baby division went out of business earlier in the year. They weren't experienced in the finished goods special order bedding market and closed up shop to rework their internal arrangement. There was no problem with the product. They had some beautiful and fresh patterns and the fabrics were lovely. They were supposed to come back to the market eventually, but I haven't heard anything lately. Their web site is at:
    http://www.marcusbrothers.com/

llcoddington Guest

Default RE: MB Baby

Thank you for the information. I found some further info that might be useful to others.
    1. The sheets are 120 thread count
    2. The sheets are expected to have about 2% shrinkage
    3. Buy Buy Baby has MB Baby 4 piece bedding sets for $179
    4. I called an internet site and the rep told me that this is not a particularly high quality set.

I have decided to go with Carousel because the quality is supposedly a bit higher and I can buy individual pieces and skip the quilt.