Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default RE: Some non-bank-breaking ideas for a toddler boy's room

Have you tried a search on Ebay for Pottery Barn Kids Moon and Stars crib bedding? I've seen older patterns for sale their sometimes. We have a PB Kids quilt, rug, bumper, and curtains from 2 years ago in our toddler's room (well, not the bumper now), and it all is really cute. I added a few non-PB Kids items (like picture frames) so the room doesn't look too matched, if you know what I mean. We also had a painter do the walls in a soothing blue and paint white fluffy clouds on the ceiling. It came out really cute.

I love the celestial theme, because it can work as a sweet welcome to a new baby and can be updated for a toddler, preschooler, or even school-aged child.

Lisa
    & Jack, 4/20/01
    & Little brother-to-be, e.d.d., 12/15/03

Dyonia is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I found this on clearance at Bed Bath and Beyond -- the sheets are available in a full ($24.99), but they don't have the comforter on the website. I think this set is nice and cheerful -- not too dark, not too light.

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/prod...RN=196&xyz=xyz

Perhaps you can try calling your local BB&B to see if they have the comforter?

Good Luck!
    -Donna

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just wanted to thank everyone b/c I've been checking out all of your suggestions!

I found a cute moon & star quilt at Tuesday Morning but it was only in a twin...they said it's a recent item so I'm going to check back next week...unless Dh agrees to the Garnet Hill one. =)

mom2kandj Guest

I was just at my local Kohl's (Laguna Niguel, CA) and found this one on sale for $60 in FULL! Might be a little too much white though! HTH!

http://tinyurl.com/uln7

Rose
    mom 2 Katie (34 months)
    & Jack (18 months)

Thanks Rose, I have seen that one, and it's a little bit more mature than I'm looking for. Thanks for looking, though!

Thanks, that's why I like the celestial theme, too!

I'm scouring eBay...so far I've found the sheets or a duvet cover, but no quilt...I think we might go for the Garnet Hill one because the print seems to be the exact one of Ds' pillows & valance that I made.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3