cinrein Guest

Default $10 off your order from fleecebaby.com

I just got this in an email from fleecbaby. If you enter the words "customer thank you" as the coupon code at checkout, you get $10 off your purchase. You can also get free embroidery on all products. Click "no" on embroidery option when adding to your cart, but then add your embroidery instructions in the special comment section at checkout. This offer is good until 4/30/04.

Cindy and Anna 2/11/03

Default RE: $10 off your order from fleecebaby.com

I was just coming on here to post the same thing! This is really a great deal. They have receiving blankets that are $20 so with the coupon they'd be $10 and you even save an extra $5 that the embroidery would normally cost. I love our fleecebaby crib sheet so much... I think I may have to get a receiving blanket now too!

Default RE: clarification on how to make coupon code work

I ran into a problem with the coupon code and emailed Jen at FleeceBaby and found out that you have to type the code as "customer thankyou" without any space between the "thank" and "you." I think she's probably going to send out another email to clarify this (she just realized this today).

toomanystrollers Guest

I have two fleecebaby sheet - love them and Jen's is so super nice. Neve has been sleeping very well since changing to fleece sheets (fingers crossed) :)

Imperia Guest

I also have to plug Fleecebaby! Jen is the NICEST person. I ordered two sheets and she accidently only sent one. She emailed me back (within 30 minutes!) and said the problem had been rectified; she had already sent a second order with TWO sheets in it, and to keep the extra one FREE of charge due to her mistake. The sheets themselves are super soft, fit well and are safe (they never budge). It's freezing here at night, and its wonderful to be able to lay my DD down on something so soft and luxurious (no cold sheets!) I just wish Jen would make them to fit my bed too! I also think it's a great SAHM mom business success type story!

Imperia

CBB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default What's the S & H rate?

Thanks,
    Li
    Baby Jasmine 3/18/04
    Baby Justin 9/18/07

athensmom Guest

Default RE: What's the S & H rate?

We're fixing this on the site so the rates will be clear before ordering. It depends on the size of the order. Most commonly, 1 sheet is $3.13 pracel-$3.95 priority, $17.85 express.

Default repeat post from bargains alert board

I thought I'd bump this coupon code as it is still valid until the end of April. Since discovering fleecebaby through this site, I've been really impressed. I bought a crib sheet (I bought it on babycenter before this coupon, and didn't need the cute wrapping) and have tried it out on the crib already. Definitely very soft and cuddly and safe!

I hooked my brother up with the coupon to buy a blanket for our new nephew and my sister loves it! I've also decided to make a custom quilt which is such a sweet deal, and to buy blankets as gifts for expecting friends. Too bad I think we can only use the coupon once. ;)

I really want to give kudos to Jen and Carolyn. They are really sweet and give the best customer service, totally quick to reply and just all around great!

BTW, the shipping on the blanket was $4.14 to Wisconsin, but keep in mind it's more for the quilts and less for the sheets.

Jen
    1st time Mom, EDD 6/10/04

jp96 Guest

How do these compare to the "Bunny Belly" sheets from Lands End? Also, I thought all polarfleece was highly flammable and not safe for infants.

athensmom Guest

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to quickly address the question about the flammability issues because I know that many people wonder about this when using fleece in any capacity around babies. We have had our fleece tested by an independent lab from the University of Texas (International Textile Center-www.hs.ttu.edu/ITPAC/) for flame resistance. Although we do not use a flame retardant chemical in our fabric, our fleece had an extremely low burn rate. The test is based on how far the material will burn down until it self extinguishes. Passing is 10 inches until the fabric self extinguishes – here are the results from Fleece Baby’s test: Texas Tech University - CPSC 16 CFR 1615 Test

Results for Fleece Baby – using test standard for infant sleepwear
    Average Char Length in inches: 2.625

Criteria for 16 CFR 1615 test:
    1. Average char length shall not exceed 7 inches.
    2. Full Specimen burn. No individual specimen shall have a char length of 10 inches.

"The sample passes the 16 CFR 1615 test."

Basically, and this applies to almost all fleece –I’m sure including Land’s End sheets too, if the fleece is 100% polyester it will self extinguish if it comes in contact with fire. Hopefully this will allay the fears of anyone using fleece in the Nursery whether in sheets, blankets or sleepwear.