Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Need upscale bedding suggestions...

Pine Creek Bedding has bumpers which are not too thick or too thin. The patterns are nice and the quality great. We are still using the sheets three years later in a toddler bed.
    Michele

I wonder if you might like Land of Nod. They have cute (but not cutesy) designs and high quality.

The bedding at this boutique is exquisite and about as high end as you can get:

http://www.givingtreeonline.com/babylinens.html

I like the custom bedding from this company and may order from them when my daughter makes it to her own big girl bed:

http://www.javisdavis.com/

tinkerbell1217 Guest

I had Glenna Jean bedding for my son years ago and LOVED the quality and look. I still love it today and I still have his comforter too. Its held up 13 yrs! They are mid price range IMO.

Dscvrlifewith3 Guest

javisdavis.com is a really great company to work with. i have had many of my own customers use them and they were very pleased with the quality of their work and customer service.

if you are wanting something really plush, I highly recommend Sandra at www.coastalbaby.com. She is one of the nicest people you will ever encounter, the quality of her workmanship superb, and I can assure you you would not be disappointed. She also sells on eBay, just put Coastal Baby in the search engine and you will pull up her items.

AJs Mommy Guest

Although very expensive, I highly recommend both Sweet William crib bedding - http://sweetwilliam.com and Susan Turner Baby crib bedding -http://www.susanturnerbaby.com

We purchased Sweet William bedding from a baby boutique two years ago and in spite of the fact that my toddler wrestles with the ties of the bumper and tries to stand on and destroy the bumper - the entire crib set has held up wonderfully and still looks like new. The quality is excellent, the fabric is very soft and the embroidery is beautiful.

More recently, we purchased custom Susan Turner crib bedding for our soon-to-be-born-baby - directly from Susan Turner Baby. Their customer service staff was wonderful to work with and they were more than happy to send me as many fabric swatches as I wanted. Although their "off the rack" crib sets are beautiful, I ended up having them make a custom crib set for us and I combined several different fabrics embroidered with their signature Bunny design. The entire set is gorgeous and the bumber is nice and thick and the padding is substantial, so I am sure it will hold up to the abuse a baby can dish out. Needless to say, the fabric is beautiful.

Again, very expensive crib bedding (Susan Turner more so), but if you want to go all out crazy with upscale bedding, I recommend both. Have fun shopping!

vikivoly Guest

I love my Brandee Danielle bedding. Compared to Wendy Bellisimo, it's moderately priced. Her bumpers are nice and thick. I love her style for baby girls too. I'm very pleased with the overall quality and wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

gisele is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I like House of Hatten bedding. They are the only other ones I know of other than Wendy Bellissimo that you can unzip the cover off to wash.

hwin708 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I seonc this suggestion. I have a Brandee Danielle set as well, and LOVE the overstuffed bumper look. For some reason, I hated her stuff online (it all looked so frilly), but then loved it in stores (looked much simpler and beautiful in person).

westchicagomom Guest

Another Brandee Danielle fan here. We have the Animal Walk bedding and love it. I found it for less than half off retail by doing a lot of on-line research.

The bedding is of great quality and the bumpers are so thick - unfortunately too thick so we now have to remove them as DD is apparently part monkey and will soon be using them to try to climb out of her crib.

Oh - and the BBB says the bumpers don't have top and bottom ties. Ours actually do, so I guess that is a change the company made after the book went to press.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast