Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JMS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Need upscale bedding suggestions...

JMS
    Mommy to DD "HH" 2004
    and DS1 "MH" 2005
    & DS2 "JJH" - My very Irish baby!

JMS is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Sorry.. here's another site I really like for crib bedding:

http://www.bibisbabywear.com/index.asp
    JMS
    Mommy to DD "HH" 2004
    and DS1 "MH" 2005
    & DS2 "JJH" - My very Irish baby!

vikivoly Guest

Ours have the ties on the top and bottom also and it's almost 2 years old. The ties are nice and long so they fit around my thick crib posts.

Another nice thing about their bumpers is many of them come in four sections instead of one long piece, which makes it easier to wash. I have seen some styles that have the zip out bumpers, although ours doesn't.

vpalmer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have to agree with Vicki. I love my Brandee Danielle Bedding. We have used it for a year now and love it. We have machine washed both the bumpers and the quilt and both have laundered well despite the "hand clean" instructions on the tag. Our set also has the ties on the top and bottom of the bumper pad. Yes, they are thick, but we still have them in the crib and DD is almost a year old. When she does step on the bumper, they still flatten even though they are thick. I have to agree with the PP though, the bedding was much cuter IRL then it was on the website. I probably would have never picked out our bedding online, seeing it IRL sealed the deal. :-)

Have fun picking out you bedding!

Veronica
    Mom to Eva
    Born on 6-12-03

memedee Guest

try www.babybox.com
    I love the Blauen sets

I think Gordonsbury makes the most beautiful crib bedding. If you type in Gordonsbury and crib on Google, you'll find a bunch of websites with pictures.

First due in CA in October

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have Angel Baby by Legacy bedding for DD and I absolutely love the bumpers. We got what they call the "box bumper" so it is nice and thick. My favorite part about it is that it is four separate pieces that tie together at the corners. I am very happy with the overall quality of the set. I also love that they give you the option of ordering a longer crib skirt. One of my biggest pet peeves is how short regular crib skirts look when the crib is at its highest position.

We also have a Sferra Baby Comforter and Sham that we received as a gift. (I think Tracey suggested this brand in her reply). Although comforters are pretty impractical IMHO, this set is sooo soft. I love it, and would not hesitate to buy a crib set from them. We also have some Sferra Sheets for our bed which I love. If I remember correctly, though, their bumpers are pretty fluffy.

Dori suggested Blauen. I looked at these while shopping for crib linens, and they are absolutely gorgeous. They sent me a few samples and were very nice and helpful. I finally decided their set was more than I wanted to spend on crib linens, but if money is no object Blauen sets are absolutely gorgeous and their fabrics are beautiful.

HTH

Carmen

StaceyKim Guest

entttc Guest

I love my "safari" bedding from Gordonsbury.

I love that pattern. Do you have any trouble cleaning the bumper?

First due in CA in October

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast