Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    iris971 Guest

Default RE: Need upscale bedding suggestions...

For gorgeous upscale bedding beautifully made, and meets all the safety standards,and of course,afordable, check out PatchKraft. They make bumpers in 4 piece sections, and upon request, even put the zippers in all 4 pieces for extra ease. Gorgeous designs that really last. Look at their website, www.patchkraft.com.

Iris Marks

kiki Guest

Default RE: Brandee Danielle how-to clean

I recently bought a Brandee Danielle crib set. It says to "hand wash, do not dry". Do you have any suggestions for how-to clean,
    especially the bumper and quilt?

vikivoly Guest

Here's a link to a post about it. http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...ng_type=search

Since my quilt is still hanging on the wall, I haven't washed it. I wash my sheet in the washer on cold and dry it in the dryer though.

entttc Guest

We've only spot-cleaned it so far- it hasn't needed much. The blood stain we needed to remove came off with no trouble, though.
    -entttc

kiki Guest

Thanks for the advice on how-to clean the Brandee Danielle bedding. I will feel much safer putting it in the washer now.

kacers Guest

Try luvstuffbaby.com

I ordered my daughter's bedding through them and I love it! They will custom make it and you can get tons of coordinating accessories. I can't rave enough about them.

InTheBiz Guest

There is a new manufacturer<well, they are an older mnftr but new to bedding> called hoohobbers that also has a duvet styled bumper that removes for washing...the great thing about the bumper though is that it is squared off in style and very firm foam. Not too puffy like the wendy bellismo or brandee danielle.
    My theory is that if you're going to worry about the SIDS issue with bumpers then why buy wendy bellisimo or brandee danielle when they have the widest and fluffiest bumpers on the market????
    I would want the most firm and breathable fabric avaiable.This is most assuredly Hohobbers.

LBK Guest

The most beautiful bedding I've seen is from House Inc. (houseinc.com). They have custom or ready-made, and the fabric designs they have to choose from are really wonderful--even for boys.

bobica Guest

we got our bedding from www.warmbiscuit.com we LOVE it! it's holding up beautifully & everything is washed in the machine. we bought some carters sheets to coordinate b/c while i could justify pricey bedding (especially since FIL offered :) ) i couldn't justify having all pricey sheets! we had the catalog but wound up ordering from buy buy baby so FIL could go buy it.

As for hoohobbers, i didn't know they started doing bedding! we got an absolutely gorgeous moses basket from them in the pink toile print- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Monica
    Mom to Siobhan- 3/03

NicoleL Guest

Hello! I was wondering if you remembered which website you found your Brandee Danielle bedding half off? Her stuff is too cute and I am hoping to find a good deal!!

Thanks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast