heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default "Fitted" crib sheets

Hi,

This is my first time posting here (usually post on the stroller and diaper bag forums). For my daughter I had the regular 4 corner fitted crib sheets, but I also have crib sheets that are only fitted on 2 corners. Are these outdated or are these typical flat sheets? I'm trying to find a few more like that and I'm not sure if all sheets are like that or if maybe they're not safe and they don't sell them anymore.

I'm sorry if this is a totally lame question, but I just don't know! Obviously, it's been awhile for us!

Thanks so much.

H-
    Heather
    dd Gabrielle 3/98
    ds 8/04

toomanystrollers Guest

Default RE: "Fitted" crib sheets

The fitted on 2 corners sounds like flat sheets made for a toddler bed. I would not use them with an infant.

HTH

amp Guest

I would only use fitted crib sheets that have elastic either all the way around, or at least at the four corners. I would not use one with elastic on two corners. Pam's probably right about it being for toddlers.

heatherlynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks so much for your replies! Like I said, it's been 6 years! I didn't really remember using that 2 corner fitted sheets when my daughter was an infant, so I must have gotten in when she was older, but I really don't remember.

Thanks again!

H-
    Heather
    dd Gabrielle 3/98
    ds 8/04