Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    vdrake71 Guest

Default RE: Questions about how you decorated your nursery

I have included two pictures. One shows the chair rail and the other shows his crib. For the chair rail we purchased some wood modeling at Home Depot and cut the vertical pieces to look like the fence.

As far as the bedding, I love it. I was looking every where for farm bedding, but I really didn't see anything that I liked. As soon as I saw the Wendy Bee bedding in the crib store, I knew that I had to have it. I also enjoy the different colors of the farm bedding because I was able to blend in the many colors of his room.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

TonFirst is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We installed wainscotting and a chair rail. Here's our nursery album - we're *almost* done:

http://pumpkinpatch.typepad.com/phot...ery/index.html

We're having a boy, but I wanted something fairly gender-neutral as my grandmother is making our crib bedding (fabric swatches are in the album) and I want to be able to use the same bedding for all of my children.

We haven't put anything up on the walls yet - we're using vintage reproduction alphabet flashcards as a border near the ceiling, and a friend of ours who is a fantastic artist is doing a painting of our dog - sort of a "D is for Dog" theme - that fits with the rest of the alphabet theme we're using.

The wainscotting wasn't very difficult, but we installed it with the help of a friend who had both a lot of carpentry know-how and a pneumatic nail gun.

this room is amazing are you guys "interior decorators" if you are not you should be this room looks like something out of Better Homes and Gardens.

lampes Guest

We are not decorators but I admit to stealing every idea in the room from a magazine or TV show! Thanks so much for your compliments.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3