amp Guest

Default Help me out ladies!

Tell me where to look for twin sized bedding for kids, particularly quilts for boys. I'm looking at several sites, including Company Kids, Pottery Barn kids, Land of Nod to name a few. Have looked at Sears and Penney's, but am more in tune w/ the others I mentioned. What haven't I thought of? Anything w/ animals, cars/vehicles, planes, trains, etc, dinosaurs, etc. Prefer cute appliqued quilts, not printed comforters. Thanks gals!

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: Help me out ladies!

You could always check out www.overstock.com. You never know what you might find.

~ deb
    DS 12/03

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/10029.gif

nitaghei Guest

Have you checked out Garnet Hill?

www.garnethill.com

Fun colors and styles, and excellent quality. Several appliqued quilts in twin sizes, from what I can remember.

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a PWD and a cocker(at the Rainbow Bridge)

angusmom Guest

Here's two you can try:

Patch Magic:
    http://www.patchmagic.com/

Patchkraft (only a few patterns):
    http://www.patchkraft.com/twin.asp

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm not sure about their current selection, but we found the most absolutely perfect quilt and matching sham for DD's nursery at Bed Bath and Beyond. It was on sale for about $35. That was almost 18mo ago of course, but it wouldn't hurt to give them a peek. Sometimes Linens and Things has cute quilts also. Good Luck. I hope you find the most absolutely perfect quilt also.
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08

tinkerbell1217 Guest

Target has some really nice kids sets, even boys, out right now. Plaids, sports, cars/trucks, dinosaurs, camo, all kinds of sprts styles, and of course characters. You could get the quilt there and buy higher quality sheets from Company Store or PBK. And, they have all kinds of accessories to match!

amp Guest

Thanks ladies! I didn't even think about things close to home, like BB&B and Target having nice stuff for kids. You never notice that stuff till you need it! Thanks!

ellies mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm not sure your theme, but I was walking by Mervins today and thought of you. they had this darling "surfer" theme bedding set in front. There was a patchwork quilt with the surfer hawiian flower and the woody station wagon fabric. There was also a matching sham, and some decorative type pillows. Kind of hard to explain, but if I was doing a boy's room, I'd have been all over it.
    Veronica

Miss Ellie 11/03
    Baby Audrey 4/08