Default Sale at Fleece Baby, just love these sheets

I received an email from Fleece Baby about their summer sale. If you go to www.fleecebaby.com their fitted crib sheets are now on sale for $30.99. Plus you can use coupon code: baby for an additional $5 off. I adore these sheets and this is the best price I've ever found for them.

mattiew Guest

Default RE: Sale at Fleece Baby, just love these sheets

Do you know how long the coupon is good for? I always meant to get these for DD and never did but with DC#2 coming I REALLY want some.

Thanks for the post!
    Carrie

I think it's still going on, but I'm not sure when it ends. Check out their site at www.fleecebaby.com and see if the coupon code still works. I already stocked up and received my order.

I was just going to post this!

I too have ordered in the past with a coupon code but I think this current code is still cheaper! i've been really happy with her products (we got two fitted crib sheets) and will be stocking up on more to give as baby gifts!!

Couldn't help myself....just ordered some too despite having about 6 great crib sheets already! Nothing but rave reviews always so I had to check it out. :)
    Mom to R and R

First time mom here.. expecting in Nov....

Would you primarily use these in the colder months? It seems that fleece would be too warm in the summer months.

Also, aren't 100% cotton sheets recommended? Sorry if I sound foolish...The only thing I know about baby stuff is what I've read!!

TIA
    Ashley

Ashley

DD 10/2005

I just got some of these and put them on the mattress yesterday and with one night of Riley sleeping on them, I think they might be year round. Of course, we have the a/c on so it is not hot inside the house at all. She also sleeps with a sleepsack on and she wasn't sweaty when I picked her up. The packaging does say it is year round, fleece wicks moisture away from the skin and that it is stain resistant.

They are super soft and very well made too!

Since I only have one night to base this on you might want to see what others think though and I will update if she starts to get sweaty in them. :)
    Mom to R and R

amp Guest

I don't own the sheets Jen at Fleecebaby makes, but my mom made me some and we use them all winter long. They are fabulous! I don't use them in the summer, but DS's room gets pretty hot. We go back to knit cotton sheets then, although he still insists on sleeping w/ his fleece blankets every night.

Default "baby" code does NOT expire (pasted e-mail)

This is the e-mail I got from Carolyne. (2 e-mails patched together)

Thank you for contacting Fleece Baby! We are so glad you have enjoyed our crib sheets enough to give them as gifts for you friends. You may have found that the white crib sheet has pilled more than the ecru and you will be glad to know that we have since changed the fabric that we use for the white sheets.

The "baby" coupon does not have an expiration date, can be used for each order and can be given to friends and family to use as well. You could also give them a virtual gift certificate from Fleece Baby so they can decide what colors to go with the nursery and order when they are ready.

The sheets are now packaged in a stylish, handled, zipper bag trimmed with ivory satin and printed with stars. This change was made to keep the sheets clean and protected while in our warehouse and so that they will have a longer shelf life in stores. We kept gift giving in mind and all orders are wrapped in colorful tissue and sprayed with lavender. Gift cards are available upon request just write in the comments section at checkout the message you want written on the card.

We are planning on making twin sheets in the near future! A lot of babies that were raised on Fleece Baby sheets are having a tough time transitioning to a bigger bed without their cozy sheets.

Hope that answers your questions and thank you again for your business,

Carolyne Britt
    Fleece Baby
    www.fleecebaby.com
    706-340-4039
    706-353-2326 fax

I am really looking forward to the twin sheets!!! I got some for myself when Kohls carried them but they pilled horribly. I don't think the fleecebaby ones will be much of an issue b/c as much as DD moves around in her crib I can't believe there's not more pilling than the little I see now. They must use a better fleece.