Default New! Review bedding on our site now!

Yes, we now have a NEW section of our web site where you can rate and review bedding---crib sets, sheets and more.

If you have a second, please consider posting a review of your bedding here:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/reviews/items/

(You use the SAME user name and password as you do for our message boards! No need to re-register to post a review).

We are building this section as a FREE resource guide for new parents. If you are shopping for bedding, you can read reviews and compare brands.

Sure, there are other sites online where you can read reviews of bedding and other baby gear---but only our site is commercial-free (we don't sell bedding, of course, so there is no bias) and features ALL the major brands of bedding (sites like Amazon just let you review the bedding they sell).

Don't see your brand of bedding? We can add it in just minutes---email us at [email protected]!

Thanks again for your help,

Alan & Denise Fields
    authors, BABY BARGAINS

echiao Guest

Default RE: New! Review bedding on our site now!

Hi,
    I was looking on the review bedding site and in the book for a brand called "zz kids" or "zz baby"- they are featured on the baby universe website, and the products are listed as "100% cotton" with 200 thread count on all products. Anyone have reviews/experience with thtis brand?

jbrandy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Denise and Alan -- I was going to review my bedding but it is not listed on the review site -- can you add it? Clouds and Stars Zip on bedding is what we use.

Thanks,
    Beth
    DS 4-4-03
    DS #2 4-07

maavernon Guest

Have you ever heard of Freckles bedding? They are a company based in Australia and they sell in the US through various online retailers such as Amazon, Baby Supermall, Target etc. http://www.freckles.com.au/www/276/1001127/1003547.asp

I'm wondering about the quality. The prices are in line with Company Kids and Pottery Barn Kids. They have some cute designs. I'm interested in the Butterfly Garden bedding for my 2 year old daughter.

Any info you know of or have would be great!

Melissa

jenl419 Guest

I would also be interested in a review - I want to order their Reef crib bedding but wonder about bumper ties, is sheet elastic all around? Any info would be greatly appreciated - it's not cheap so I would hate to order and find it is no good.

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Have you checked that link above? It takes you to a different part of the boards where people have left reviews for dif't brands and products.
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/reviews/items/

If they don't have what you wanted listed there (and I didn't see a brand Reef when I looked) I would recommend starting a new thread to ask your question. It'll probably get more attention and if anyone has opinions on it they can post on that thread. :)

Beth

Default Ikea??

Any reviews on IKEA crib sheets? They are priced right and indicate 100% cotton but we are wondering if you or anyone has reviewed them. Thanks.