Thread: Nautica Bedding

aak312 Guest

Default Nautica Bedding

My husband and I found bedding that we love for our Baby Boy's nursery made by Nautica Baby, however the Baby Bargains book has not had a chance to review Nautica Baby and they suggested I post a question. Anyone who has purchased it that is willing to share their opinions about quality and safety it would be GREATY appreciated.
    Thanks
    Abby

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default RE: Nautica Bedding

Nautica is likely just a licensed name. J (my husband) used to work for Nautica and all of their home stuff was made by someone else (like an established kids bedding company) and stamped Nautica. You might be able to find out the manufacturer's info (online or by looking at the packaging closely) and then look for reviews of that bedding maker. Hope that helps.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Default RE: Nautica Bedding

I have the Nautica sailboat bedding. The bumper seems a little thin compared to some but I would say atill on the average side. The sheets hold up well and do not shrink too much. I do not use the quilt for sleeping for obvious reasons but, I place it on the floor for tummy time. I find that it is worth the money and look great.