Default Looking for baby animal or jungle theme nursery decorations....

Can anyone suggest a good pattern for either of these themes? We want to have some real photos of baby animals and I want to coordinate it with the bedding etc. Thanks!

EagerlyAwaitingBaby Guest

Default RE: Looking for baby animal or jungle theme nursery decorations....

My favorite animal bedding is Kidsline Zanzibar and Brandee Danielle's On Safari. You can see them both at Babysupermall.com

The colors are earthy and while the animals are whimsical the colors are more realistic than in some of the other safari sets.

I love the Zanzibar pattern from Kidsline. We are expecting our first in June, and have registered for it. The bumper and quilt (although we won't have the quilt in the crib, of course) has different materials with different textures, which I am sure baby will love to touch. We also plan to put some photographs that I took of animals in the nursery, so we wanted an animal theme. Also, you can find tons of great accessories and handmade crafts with this pattern on ebay. I also liked the Brandee Danielle pattern, but the label said "hand wash" which turned me off completely -- I can't imagine hand washing baby's bedding every time he/she spits up or leaks. Another pattern that I really liked was Malawi by Kidsline, but a friend of mine had it for her son, and I didn't want the same one.

cooldudeb Guest

I think I remember seeing 2 "Baby Safari" patterns one by Glenna Jean and the other by CoCaLo. I dont think they have real photos though

Chaunacey Guest

I was dead set on a jungle/safari theme but ended up with the Cocalo Alphabet Soup because the colors were so gorgeous. They are even better in person and the various textures are great. The set incorporates animals (Zebra, Elephant, Whale, Giraffe, and Bird) with letters and numbers. I think its rather stimulating. We are very impressed with the appearance of the set.