cchavez is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Plz post pics/ ideas of your DCs' room if it is a surf/island theme!

We are going to redecorate DS's room in a surf/island/monkey theme. They just came out w/ the most adorable monkey surfer bedding at Target so we are going to use that beddding. Ds's room has a chair rail and below it is is painted blue so that will probably stay. I was think of doing a raffia border along the top of the wall...would love to do it along the chair rail but DS would yank that off. I also found a lady that will paint pictures to match (on ebay). I know some other have posted about someone on ebay that does custom surf headboards.....any other ideas! Plz post your pics too!!! Thanks!

Default RE: Plz post pics/ ideas of your DCs' room if it is a surf/island theme!

Christine,
    Check out this link on a decorating board -- ivillage's Gardenweb site. Some posters talk about and post pictures of tropical-themed rooms. Though most are for little girls, the ideas are good, and they could be adapted for boys.

HTH.

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load...354017893.html

Lisa
    Mama to Jack (4/20/01)
    and Joshua (11/16/03)