Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thing1andt2 Guest

Default Help with Paris/Eiffel Tower/Oh la la girls's room!

Hello Ladies
    This may be a double post, I tried earlier and my post still hasn't come up so may be having technical difficulties.

We just found out #3 is going to be girl. I would like to do a Paris/Eiffel Tower type room. The room is currently pale purple. I could keep it or change it. I am thinking of maybe doing the LOD oo la la bedding but am not completely sold on it. I also am thinking of painting the top of the wall a different color, but obviously depending on bedding.

My mind is spinning with ideas - are there paris wallies? Painting a mural? Custom bedding?

Anyone ever do this type of room that can show me pictures or anyone creative out there with ideas I would so appreciate it!
    Thanks!

thing1andt2 Guest

Default Help with Paris/Eiffel Tower/Oh la la girls's room!

Hello Ladies
    This may be a double post, I tried earlier and my post still hasn't come up so may be having technical difficulties.

We just found out #3 is going to be girl. I would like to do a Paris/Eiffel Tower type room. The room is currently pale purple. I could keep it or change it. I am thinking of maybe doing the LOD oo la la bedding but am not completely sold on it. I also am thinking of painting the top of the wall a different color, but obviously depending on bedding.

My mind is spinning with ideas - are there paris wallies? Painting a mural? Custom bedding?

Anyone ever do this type of room that can show me pictures or anyone creative out there with ideas I would so appreciate it!
    Thanks!

sbjf Guest

Default RE: Help with Paris/Eiffel Tower/Oh la la girls's room!

This is a great theme, and it is gaining popularity so you should be able to find TONS of stuff. I saw one mom post a pic here I think who used an Eiffel tower as the letter A in her daughters name (for on the wall).

sbjf Guest

This is a great theme, and it is gaining popularity so you should be able to find TONS of stuff. I saw one mom post a pic here I think who used an Eiffel tower as the letter A in her daughters name (for on the wall).

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Christine (cchavez) did her nursery in this theme and it's just adorable. She has pics posted in this thread:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...age=&mode=full

~Linda~
    DS 11/9/04

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Christine (cchavez) did her nursery in this theme and it's just adorable. She has pics posted in this thread:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboar...age=&mode=full

~Linda~
    DS 11/9/04

Neatfreak is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Custom linens in a toile-print fabric would work for a Parian theme as well. There are some good examples here - even in pink! http://www.housefabric.com/categorys...egorySubID=205
    ~ Laura

One in 2004 and the other one in 2008

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I am thinking of doing this for a big girl's room later on. I was in a model home and they had this done as one of the kid's room and it was SOOO cute. Anyhow the walls had a chair rail about 3/4 of the way up the wall- maybe about 5-6 feet up? Below the chair rail was thick stripes of lighter and darker pink. The chair rail was white, and above the chair rail was a medium blue, like a nice sky blue with clouds. The bedding was very cute in pinks with poodles and eifell towers and ooh la la on it. You could do ooh la la on the wall also with letters or wallies (check out wallwords.com or wisedecor.com). I've seen eifell tower lamps too. There was a really cute matching wallpaper that I'm sure you could search for in the bathroom that was attached to the room.
    For the LON bedding, which is darling, you could do lavendar and darker lavendar strips since it is more purple in the bedding than pink. Very cute idea though!
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast