Kkeanes Guest

Default Eco-Friendly Disposables

Has anyone tried any of the more eco-friendly disposables such as TenderCare, Tushies or Natural boy or girl?

donna Guest

Default RE: Eco-Friendly Disposables

I used the Tushies wipes for awhile, but they don't really hold up for major poops. I ended up switching to Huggies Natural Care. The Huggies supreme wipes give my baby an instant rash. Haven't tried the diapers, though.

-Donna

Chevalier Guest

Default Tushies diapers: thumbs down, IMO

I bought a pack of gel-free Tushies, and am now using them only during the day, while at home. They need to be changed more frequently than Huggies or Pampers because they simply can't hold as much pee. They are also bulkier than other disposables in the same weight range. Having to use more (and bulkier) diapers each day makes them landfill unfriendy.

faiza420 Guest

Default RE: Eco-Friendly Disposables

Dear Sir / Mam

i am from Pakistan and doing my MBA from IBA. Well i have been assigned case presentation frpom "cases in marketing management" which is about TenderCare Deisposable Diapers

i needed your help regarding few issues:

a) why there was a need to change the name of Company from RMM to RMED International in 1989

b) in the end of the case they have come up with there strategies to position tendercare Product 1)Diaper-Rash Strategy 2) Special occassion Strategy 3)the Head-On strategy.

which strategy was adopted by them?

c) right now what is the strategy of Tender Care Disposable Diapers and how is it performing against it Competitors

ill b thank ful if you can help me in thsi regard