Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    jmofarrill Guest

Default Soooo, What did you get with COF?

I put some stuff on hold last night and went to purchase tonight. Here's what I got through COF:

Valentine Line
    Groovy Pants
    Pink l/s shirt with Heart Applique
    Ladybug Love pjs

Little Monster (I so don't care it's the boy's line - those pieces are adorable!)
    Monster pjs
    Hot Stuff t-shirt

Vacation Time
    Swimsuit (6-12)
    Navy s/s shirt with white dots on neckline

Whale Watching
    Red Swimsuit with skirt-ruffles (12-18)

Animal Crackers
    Ducky One-Piece (yellow and white striped

Before taxes, here are the savings:
    Original Prices - $193.50
    Sale Prices - $137.41
    COF - $96.19

I'm really happy with my purchases and savings!

So what did you get?

parkersmama Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?

Well, I didn't do as great as you did! Good job!

After seeing it in the store, I really liked some of the Strawberry Patch stuff and not much of the Tip Toe. For some reason, I just couldn't settle on anything from the Tip Toe line. It's all very cute but not quite cute enough for me to want it! LOL! At different times I had picked up both the tulip swimsuit and the tulip dress and ended up putting them both back. Also, we don't need more long sleeves/long pants so that made it easier to resist the tulips. :)

So, here's what I got:
    Strawberry Patch
    blue flutter sleeve t-shirt
    blue gingham bloomers
    white shirt with embroidered strawberries
    yellow bloomers
    blue gingham one-piece pants outfit with smocking
    pink polka-dot swimsuit
    socks

Dinosaurs
    T-rex shirt for Parker
    Pterodactyl shirt for Wesley
    striped t-shirt, blue t-shirt, and denim shorts for Parker

I *might* go online and look at a few other items, namely the bloomers from the Tip Toe line which my store isn't carrying. :)

JenCA Guest

I didn't go too crazy because I just bought several pieces from the Animal Crackers and Pink Tulip lines a couple of weeks ago--not to mention the fact that I've placed 4 orders to Hanna in under 2 weeks...DH is SO going to kill me! So, with COF, I got the striped bloomers, pink cinch front basic bodysuit, and white cinch front bodysuit from the Tip Toe line (all in 6-12 mos). I really wanted the smocked strawberry romper from the Strawberry Patch line, but I restrained myself.

vikivoly Guest

I wouldn't say I got any terrific deals b/c I mostly bought from the Strawberry & Tip Toe line. I too liked the Strawberry line much better IRL. I bought some in the mall, but just placed an order online because they didn't have a lot of the pieces at my store.

STRAWBERRY PATCH
    Eyelet Sleeve Bee Tee
    Buzzing Bee Tee
    Bee Socks
    Hooded Bee Cardigan (much cuter IRL)
    Eyelet Trim Knit Pant (matches cardigan)
    Busy Bee Bodysuit
    Light Blue Bodysuit
    Terry Side Striped Skirt
    Light Blue Terry Short
    Yellow Terry Short

DD's nursery is yellow bees, so I couldn't resist all of the bee stuff. Basically, if it had a bee on it I bought it.

TIP TOE
    Striped Pull On Pant
    Embroidered Tulip Bodysuit
    Pink Puff Sleeve Basic Tee
    White Cinch Front Bodysuit
    Tulip Print Legging
    Tulip Legging
    Striped Bloomers
    Green Basic Knit Shorts

GROOVY VALENTINE
    Sweetheart Longsleeved Bodysuit
    Pink Heart Socks

I also picked up 2 Cupcake tops and a Winter Wonderland top for next year.

I'm not sure if this is frugal or just plain crazy, but I purchased 5 pieces from the Whale line a few weeks ago. I was able to find all 5 pieces in the correct size and purchased them again with the 30% discount. I'm going to return the other stuff since I still have the receipt and the tags are in place.

winterwonderland Guest

A dollar saved is a dollar earned. Nothing wrong with being frugal!

vikivoly Guest

Thanks for the support, but did you looook at what I bought?! ;) I can hardly take credit for being frugal!

liamsmama Guest

I got a few things for ds, but wouldn't say I did fantastic (since I paid full price for the dinosaur stuff).

Dinosaur
    Hat
    Sweater
    Brontasaurus Tee

Monster PJs (2 piece)

Navy sweats from the Chomp Chomp line

4 pairs of socks

Total before tax was about $66--not bad.

heidi_timms Guest

I did good and didn't buy anything that wasn't discounted! Geez it was hard but I just love Tip Toe.

Strange, I went to two Gymborees and both were dead! Usually things are buzzing and the store is full of customers during COF. I was the only one shopping this afternoon at my favorite Gymboree.

I bought:

vacation striped pants
    white vacation onsie with umbrellas all over it
    whale watching red dress
    red/white striped shirt to go under
    whale watching tights
    blue sailor pants from whale watching
    Onsie with red flowers on it from whale watching

~Heidi
    Mom to Kailey Ashlin
    4/27/03

Imperia Guest

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?--Going tomorrow

Taking Maddy to Gymboree for the very first time tomorrow. I think it will be nice to actually have a baby with me when I am shopping instead of looking like some insane pregnant woman buying up tons of clothes for a baby who isn't even born yet!

My MIL is here visting, and is the incredibly frugal type (she would DIE if she knew how much Gymboree costs), so DH and I have to sneak out for a little bit to go to the sale. I wish my store had the striped bloomers from Tip Toe (grrrrrrrrrrrr). Why is it that those were sold out in 3-6 immediately? Has anyone ever actually even seen them in 3-6 months?

I am pretty interested in the Strawberry line, but may also look in the newborn stuff (especially trying to find Preemie as Maddy is teeny tiny, and Gymbo Preemie is actually a little big on her).

No one has even mentioned the Newborn Necessities dog lines I think they are darling! I am hoping to get some of that tomorrow for right now. I will let you know the haul when I get home.

Imperia

emmiem is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Soooo, What did you get with COF?--Going tomorrow

I spent lots of $ but looking over it, I'm not sure why. I was not that impressed with the new Strawberry line. Too similar to last years gingham line and I bought too much of that and didn't put it on my DD that much. I actually bought more Whale Watching. I love bright primary colors on my DD. I did buy the blue cargo pants from the Strawberry line, the khaki skirt, the bee top, the aline strawberry woven, and the blue sweatsuit which will probably go back. Any ever notice that their knit pants run huge?
    Emmie

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast